This course helps the student prepare for the product manager interview. It includes detailed explanations and examples.
What's included in the purchase
1 hr. streaming video and PDF slides where the instructor will cover the course details below.
Lewis is the instructor for the class. Before Impact Interview, he led new AdWords product launches at Google. More recently, Lewis was Microsoft's director of product management.
- Product design questions including an easy-to-use framework for approaching this problem
- Market sizing questions such as "How many iPhones are sold in the United States each year?"
- Strategy questions including an in-depth discussion around new market entry, industry analysis, pricing, and competitive response questions
- Behavioral interview questions such as "Tell me a time when you influenced engineering"
- Traditional interview questions such as "Tell me about yourself" and "What's your biggest weakness?"
Here's what our clients say about Lewis
"I was offered and accepted the Product Manager position with Google. I started a few weeks ago and I am working out of Mountain View. Thanks again for your coaching and assistance!" – R.O.
"Just wanted to let you know that I got the Product Manager job at Google! Thank you to you and your team for the great prep courses, they really helped." – E.R.
"This is one of the best investments that I've made for my career." – D.E.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a live class or a recorded video?
If you decide to purchase, you will be getting the recorded video and class slides, not a live class.
Do you have any upcoming live classes?
There are no live classes scheduled for the near future.
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final. There are no refunds for digital content.
About the Author
Lewis is the founder of Impact Interview, an interview coaching firm. Serving clients since 2008, Lewis has helped clients around the world secure jobs at some of the most prestigious companies, including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft. Lewis has been featured in international press including CNN, ABC, CBS, and The Guardian.